May 27, 2011

Day 12 – Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

my current relationship ?
sensitif post untuk wawa heeeeeee :)
baru ja sembang dengan classmate about his girlfriend
now i wonder, im SINGLE now.

but for me the best thing that i ever had is being single
how single life is ??? FUN !
i love it cause wa sedar dan bersyukur rupanya orang sekeliling wa sayang wawa
they take care about me a lot.
they always make me feel free and happy
eventhough im in bad mood, they will pujuk me and buat wawa senyum balek ;)
i love you all.
and i realized that when im single, it make me become closer with my family.
cause i love and miss them most !
i will make sure i call one of my family everyday.
yarh sometime abang dengan kakak pelik kenapa la adik diaorg yg sorang nie asyik call.
alasan : saja :D
act i miss u guys

wa boleh manja dengan semua orang yang wa rapat tanpa ada orang laen akan terasa hati :D
everyone can love me .
and i can love anyone.
without thinking about someone that will hurt
tapi kadang kadang kena fikir jugak la kan.
cuz i crush to someone. and others macam jealous ja
hehehe yah oke oke i control my self here.
and i always love you all.



chau want to go back to cabin. pack things wanna go to putrajaya this evening for dragonboat :D

No comments: