May 21, 2011

Day 11 – A picture of your favorite memory

soon, i will having my second year onboard training.
oh damn fast time moving
soooo..... my favorite memory with my family is when we having our Aidilfitri last year (2010)
i miss that a lot.. i don't know for this year.
i will celebrate it on land or on board ship. :(
so this are some pictures that i can share.
at rumah tok. me n my mum. wearing purple is my aunty skyping wit her daughtr at US

with my luvly sys :D

this is my........ cousin. hehe

my angle <3

my besties ever athirah :D

one more. fakrurazi. ( dayana missing ;( )

raya with nuky n rain. but they was dead :(

my luvly sweet heart family :D
next,

im having sweet memories with my friends too. :D

with ann on convo day

1st sem having our bbq at boat house

my form 5 memories. dengan ladies 5sn2 in bio class

at putrajaya

Add caption

having our module on board ship

hiking  at broga hill with my batch mates

at pyramid with alifah having our lunch

dragonboat race at putrajaya :D

No comments: